Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aquarium Response.

Last week, in school we got the pleasure of visiting the Camden Aquarium. After spending a good portion of the year in science class learning about echinoderms and mullosks, I was so happy we would get to see some live in action! We saw many creatures such as many different types of fish, seals, African penguins, hippo's and sting rays. In addition to that, we got to see crabs and starfish. But most importantly, we got to see my personal favorite, sharks! They had many different types of sharks featured at the aquarium and a big shark tank with a tunnel people could walk through. I must have spent about twenty minutes in there! Overall, it was such a fun trip and I really enjoyed it. Also, I learned a lot. For instance, I learned that not all penguins come from Antarctica and some can survive in warm climates. That came as a big shocker!

No comments: